Westinghouse WH2000iXLT is a portable inverter generator suitable for a wide range of small scale applications. Talk of supplying power for a camping trip or providing energy for your welding machine – this sturdy quiet inverter has got you covered.
It is not like those substandard ones you come across conspicuously displayed in stores, only to buy and regret wasting your money. This is a product of high quality that can be compared to nothing other than the top. If you choose to buy WH2000iXLT, you are guaranteed of a generator that is not only of high quality but also economical in all aspects. Let’s have a closer look at what it has to offer.
Features of the Westinghouse WH2000iXLT Digital Inverter
- 4-stroke engine – This portable generator has a 4 stroke 79cc OHV engine that enables it to generate enough power to run your appliances. The 79 cc capacity allows you to fill it with considerable amount of fuel to run you for a long duration.
- Unique additional features – Westinghouse WH2000Ixlt generator includes a few handy features such as economy mode, AC overload reset, low oil shutdown and color coded user touch points.
- Less harmonic distortion – Just like other modern inverter generators, this generator has less than 3% total harmonic distortion which enables you to use it with sensitive electronics. It does not cause any damage to your appliances that are very sensitive to power.
- Long duration of run time – With its long duration of run time, this exceptional generator can last for up to 22 hours when connected to 25% load and 13 hours on 50% load. You are therefore assured that there will be no unnecessary interruptions of your generator stopping abruptly.
- 2 year warranty – This superlative generator comes with a 2 year warranty which allows you to get a new replacement in case you discover any defects.
What I like
- Economical – if you like to economize on fuel, then this is your perfect choice. When you set it to economy mode, it will consume less fuel hence reducing on fuel costs.
- Minimal distortion – Westinghouse 2000iXLT generator should be your priority number one if you have very sensitive electronics that easily overheat when exposed to much power. This precise generator will guarantee you safety of such equipment.
- Long hours of use – With less workload, this inverter can run for almost the entire day, allowing you to continue with all your power-involving activities without disruption.
- Easy to handle – I like this generator because of its ergonomic handle. It is designed in such a manner that you can hold it like a container from the top. This makes it easy to carry from one place to another.
- Small size – if you don’t have enough storage space and yet you need a generator, Westinghouse 2000iXLT is what you should go for. Its size is restively small yet it still capable of generating enough power for you. It therefore consumes less storage space hence easy to keep.
- User friendly – its color coded user touch points makes it easy and enjoyable to use for everyone. No specific technical knowledge is required.
What I don’t like
- This generator does not include some specific important additional features like oil warning light.
Westinghouse 2000iXLT is a very nice and economical inverter. In terms of its quality of design it lives up to the reputation of Westinghouse generators which are generally considered to be among the best on the market. At the end of the day, you the amount of fuel that you will have used will be probably much less than you had initially expected. Its price tag is also in the lower range than some other top notch inverter generators on the market. I would therefore say that you could definitely consider buying Westinghouse 2000iXLT. You will not be disappointed.
While probably not the best inverter generator on the market, Westinghouse 2000iXLT is nonetheless a solid machine, ideal for smaller scale uses. You can definitely give this model your consideration.
- Lack of oil warning light