A portable generator will keep your family secure and safe when the power goes out. You may bring the generator along on a road trip, or keep it outside during a large event. The Westinghouse WGen7500 is a wonderful generator that covers these as well as other different purposes and fulfills all the criteria required to make it one of the most heavily recommended generators currently available on the market. It is the successor of one of the most popular and heavily recommended generators ever released – Westinghouse WH7500E.
Westinghouse is one of the oldest and most respected manufacturers or electric products in the US. By choosing to purchase this generator you can rest assured that you are getting a reliable piece of equipment that will keep the power running in any setting. Your decision to buy this generator will help you power your RV, home or cabin using just one unit.
Features of the Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator
- The WGen7500 features a 420cc engine that produces power with four strokes per revolution. This engine uses four strokes to improve efficiency and its overhead design keeps the working parts of the engine underneath the cover. There is no chance of someone reaching into the engine and being injured.
- The full enclosure under the cover prevents the electrical connections and components from being damaged in a storm. Even during the heavy rain, the risk of rainwater damaging the engine is practically nonexistent. Complete coverage for the engine makes it easy to take care of, and you may wipe off the cover easily after a rain storm or spill.
- The generator comes with four outlets you may twist and four more outlets that do not twist. You can plug anything into the generator at any time, and you may power a whole home using just this generator alone. You can also keep your campsite going in the middle of the night with this generator.
What I like
- Fuel efficient – WGen7500 is a relatively small generator that provides a good bit of power using a small amount of fuel. Even if extensively used, the fuel consumption is relatively low, allowing the generator to run for a long time
- Quick start – you can start the generator either with the electric starter or the manual starter handle. This means that there is no situation in which you cannot start the generator.
- Quiet – this generator has a special Pulse-Flo muffler that keeps the noise level minimum while using the generator. All in all, if you use the generator at home where you do not want to be worn out by loud noises or run the generator at a campsite, you certainly don’t want to disturb your neighbors or anyone who is camping nearby. The quiet running of this generator makes it good for urban, suburban and rural settings.
- Easy to set up and maintain – getting started with the WGen7500 is simple with the starter kit that you receive with the package. The starter kit comes with the handles, oil, and a funnel. You must keep the generator oiled properly, but you have everything you need to get the generator going right out of the box.
- Simple to use – The LCD display on the generator shows you how long it has been running. You can easily adjust the settings of the generator at any time. The controls on the generator are color-coded for easy use, and you can teach anyone on the site how to use this generator. The WGen7500 is indeed very simple to use, and it provides you with more than enough power to get your home or site up and running.
What I don’t like
- The WGen7500 is an easy product to use, but it does not fit all RVs or small homes. You may discover that the generator does not fit in your RV, and it may not provide enough power for a larger home.
- The generator is made from nothing but steel, and it is a bit heavy to haul. The wheels make hauling easier, but the unit is not particularly light to drag.
The Westinghouse WGen7500 is a great generator for most applications, perfectly fitted for a variety of uses. Although there might be some large houses and small RVs that will not fully cooperate well with this generator, the generator will work just fine in the vast majority of settings. The engine is powerful enough to give you what you need, and it uses a small amount of fuel when you run it. You may use the generator in any setting you like, without having to worry about its maintenance and noise level. In fact, it produces so little noise that neither you nor your neighbors will be bothered by its sound. To sum it up – WGen7500 is a highly recommended choice for anyone looking for a reliable powerful portable generator.
Westinghouse WGen7500 has everything it takes to be the leader on the market of portable generators. Long running time, sturdy design, relatively quiet engine and last but not least – convenient electric start – these are all the features which truly make it stand out as the best portable generator on the market. You won’t be disappointed.
- Great for pretty much any kind of use - construction, home backup etc.
- Relatively quiet
- Easy to use
- Consumes little fuel