Duromax XP10000E 10000 watt generator is a powerful device that you can use on construction sites or as an emergency home supply. An RV is easy to use when you have such powerful generator onboard, and this product from Duromax gives you the power you need for every application.
It gives you an opportunity to set up a complete home backup supply without having to invest in the installation of a standby generator. Those who live in the disaster-prone areas (eg. residents of Florida) will surely want to consider this model.
You can also power multiple large construction tools using this generator such as air compressors, circular saws, welders and drills.
Features of DuroMax XP10000E 10000 Watt Generator
- Duromax XP10000E comes equipped with a fuel tank that measures at almost nine gallons. The generator surges at 10,000 volts, making it suitable for large scale use. You may maintain the power on the generator at 8000 volts for a long period of time.
- Duromax created a low oil shutoff switch that will prevent the generator from running after it has lost too much oil. Of course, you still need to maintain the generator in the best way you know how, but the generator will stop itself from running with no oil in the tank.
- You can choose between the electric and manual starter. You can easily use the manual starter when the electric starter is not working. Otherwise, the electric starter will get the generator going in just a moment.
- The 16 horsepower engine will run for 10 hours on a full tank. It is worth noting that it will run at its maximum power capacity for the whole duration of its fuel supply.
- The steel frame on the Duromax XP10000E 10000 watt generator is going to protect it from damage, and there is a cover that prevents the generator from being damaged by rain or wind. Debris will also not make its way into the generator. You can easily clean the generator with a damp cloth should it get dirty.
What I like
- The Duromax XP10000E is a durable piece of equipment that will help you power all your major equipment. The XP10000E is strong enough to run your whole home in the midst of a storm, but at the same time, the generator is small enough to stay out of the way.
- The large fuel tank is going to keep the generator going for most of your waking hours, and you may refill the tank at any time to keep it going. I also admire the fact that it is easy to clean in case it has been through some bad weather.
- I like the fact that the Duromax XP10000E can run continuously for long periods of time. The massive surge in voltage on the generator makes it one of the most recommended generators on the market.
What I don’t like
- The Duromax XP10000E is a bulky unit that may not be the best fits for those who want to often move it between different places. Generators of this size can become cumbersome. However, this is the only real issue you will discover with this unit.
The Duromax XP10000E is a sturdy unit that will provide you with the power you need to work outdoor events, supply several large appliances simultaneously or keep the house operating in case of power loss. Filling this generator is simple, and it shuts down at the first hint of trouble.
Overall, it’s a super versatile generator, highly recommended for those we need a lot of wattage.
With its large fuel tank, high voltage and solid design, Duromax XP10000E is likely to be the best portable generator in the 5000 – 10000 watt range. It is ideal for those who need a generator to support the medium scale outdoor events. On top of that it performs very well in a variety of other settings, including the home use.
- Strong enough to power the whole home
- Large fuel capacity
- Powerful engine
- Sturdy steel frame
- Bulky and heavy